NuffnangX

Huwebes, Abril 4, 2013

You are a Blogger, for What?

My memory is not good now on remembering names. I'm sorry for that.

This post is inspired by a guy (I forgot his name and his blog name) asking what is the reason why people blog. And in his blog, I can feel that he is sick and tired of the bloggers telling where to eat, where to visit, where to, what to etc. He said if a person is not so lazy to browse the net he can get what he wanted to know. And doing it on your own is much exciting than doing what others have done and gone. He also point out that isn't it helpful if you will share things happened to you while you are visiting a place to let your readers know, like how a certain blogger lost her wallet but it didn't stop her to enjoy.

For me, he have a point. Yeah, why not.

Upon browsing other's blogs, I've found a very eye-opening post.
Ms. Rowena Wendy Lei's Animetrics World ( animetric.blogspot.com/ )
The post is about some bloggers who thought being a blogger is a passes to any event. And her post on how she gets invited to events.
Reading it makes me think, it's not about the freebies or the passes/invitation to events that matter.

Ako, ano nga bang dahilan bakit naisipan kong mag-blog?

Marami na akong naging blog na karamihan ay limot ko na kung ano ang username at ang password. Nagsimula akong mag-blog nung nasa kolehiyo pa lang ako.
And I was inspired by my online friend on Friendster who hosted blogs at that time.
Inis ako sa Friendster nung nawala ang ganung pakulo nila. And I cannot retrieve it anymore. T_T

I really wanted to be a journalist. I wanted to cover stories like Ms. Kara David and Ms. Jessica Soho.
I wanted to visit places and let the whole world know, informed them what is it like to be there and what are the things that you can expect.

I live a boring life and I wanted to change it. I wanted to have fun and enjoy my life. And blogging is the way to document it.

And as I've read their post, I learned something.
I should stick to reason why I blog and it's not about getting freebies and be invited to events.
I should take it easy and enjoy and not pressuring myself on posting.

Thank you....




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento