NuffnangX

Martes, Abril 2, 2013

Baguio City: Cafe by the Ruins (Super Like)

After our good sleep, we have to prepare ourselves by filling our tummy with a good meal.

And I am so excited to ask the taxi driver to take us to Cafe by the Ruins ^____^

Cafe by the Ruins is at 25 Shuntug Rd  Baguio City 2600. It is near the Municipal Hall of the City and Burnham Park.

I've read that this is an old theater destroyed during World War II and was converted into a cafe in the late 80's.

And it's cool to be here, besides the literal coolness of the weather.


see the bamboo walls, it's my sign that we're finally at Cafe by the Ruins
 
Mudra and Chad excited to eat ;)
 
We chose not to sit inside, we enjoyed the fiesta look:

                                                                He really loves to goof around..






 
 



For starters, they serve us fresh fruits. Happy to know that they serve this here which is included in every meal (I think).

                                          Each of us have fresh fruits. There's my Chocolate de Agua

I love the taste of the Chocolate. I thought it's really bitter in taste.

                                                                  I ordered Bacon and Egg

                                                          They both ordered Indios Bravos

When you order Bacon and Egg, based on the menu they offer fruit shake as beverage. But for me, I love hot cup of drink in the morning. And I chose the Cholate de Agua instead of coffee, well...for a change in my morning routine ;)

They ordered the Indios Bravos which looks like bibingka and comes with a cup of cholate with carabao's milk. Rizal's chocolate if I'm not mistake.

I tasted them all ;)

I love their chocolate drink. I love the milk in it. But if I were to order this the next time, I will request for a bigger mug ^____^

After the breakfast it feels like you are so ready to discover Baguio City. It will not matter if you'll have to walk miles and miles. Trust me ;)

I will definitely eat here the next time I visit here in Baguio City.





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento