NuffnangX

Huwebes, Abril 11, 2013

Baguio City 2013: Goofing Around at Bakahan at Manukan, Barrio Fiesta & Pinoy Hotpot

After the our stomach got filled and happy we gave the staff of Rose Bowl a smile and thanked them.

We decided to walk going to Burnham Park.

And I saw something....and my eyes got wide. BAKAHAN AT MANUKAN.
On this on stop eats you could find Bakahan at Manukan, Pinoy Hotpot and Barrio Fiesta.
Excitedly I told my brother to walk fast and I will take photos of him with the funny statues.

But Mama is so tired at that time and decided to just wait for us on a waiting shed.

And the soft drop of rain began to fall.... T_T

But it doesn't stop us from goofing around and have fun.

I'm sorry my phone's battery is low that's why I just got few photos:

Way up high
 
He laugh hard when he saw this. And he pose as if he's preventing the Security Guard from the upcoming confrontation with the chef who pees
 

We don't care even if it's raining during our picture taking

 


 


And when the rain began to fall so hard we decided to run back at the road where Mama is waiting.

We missed the others, but it will not be comfortable if we are soaking wet, right?

We have fun during our quick stop here ;)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento