NuffnangX

Miyerkules, Abril 17, 2013

Poclay as Cinderella ????

I don't feel well today because of the colds. It's really inconvenient.

I got a terrible headache until today  T_T

I don't have the right to be absent from work today, why? I have to attend the Investor's Night together with my boss and Ms. L.A.

OK, I'm not the typical girl that you know. If you know the word "MANANG" then you have the idea what I looked like.

I don't usually wear the "pa-girl" type but commonly pants and shirt.

I have to buy a dress yesterday because I don't have one.

I am not into wearing dresses but this time I have to.

I don't have the chance to buy a new pair of shoes that will match my dress because of the "budget" thing. I already surrendered the money to my mother ^_^

So tonight, this ugly duckling will be a Cinderella who is about to attend the grand ball tonight.

I'll post the event tomorrow ^_^



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento