NuffnangX

Lunes, Abril 1, 2013

Baguio City: Solibao Restaurant

After we checked in, we ride to a jeepney going to Burnham Park because walking is not advisable.

Oh my! Nakalimutan ko ang kodigo ng must eats ko... Geez!

I wanted to eat at Oh My Gulay! Mudra (mother) really likes vegetables FYI.
I rememebered Upper Session road and I know it's near Harrison road if from Burnham. And if it's a very busy road then it's the Session road.
And remembering how the La Azotea looks like during my research then we're good.
It's a long walk really. OK green building....here we go.
It's on the fifth floor and based on what I've read there's no elevator and we have to conquer the stairs ^_^.

And... Taddaaaa...! They're close. Oh men... So sad... T_T
I didn't anticipate that they will be closed during holy week. I really wanted to try their food here. I just took a picture of it the next morning, as...a souvenir.



So I tried to recall the must eats that I've read.
Good Taste, we have to walk far and we are so hungry so it's not a good idea.


I've seen the Volante, shocks! So crowded and we have to wait for a four to five groups before our turn.
Sizzling plate, same as Volante.
I don't want to eat at the usual fastfood.



Across, Solibao. Hmmm.... I read about this restaurant but it doesn't caught my interest.
OK, we have no choice. I have really no idea about Solibao aside from they are serving Pinoy foods.

Here's what their menu book look like:



The waiters are so busy and I find it hard to call their attention.
Got lucky when one waiter accidentally set eyes on our direction.

When he asked for our order, he didn't have any pad to write at.
Got a bit worried that he might forgot our order.

While waiting for our order, I got myself busy taking pictures.






Here comes our order:

Mama ordered pork. Grilled I think. The price is 99 pesos.
I asked her if she liked it and she answered "OK lang". And that means not really.


Chard ordered the barbecue. I'm not sure about the price though.
I asked him if he liked it and he said, "tastes different". He didn't ask for extra rice which he always do if he liked the food.

And here's mine:

I ordered the beef tapa. The tapa is dry and I don't want to compare but the Dungalo's Tapsilog is far a way better than this.
But I  have a free puto bumbong for this order:



The total cost is less than a thousand pesos. But I'm sorry, I didn't enjoyed it.
Actually, not all me but all of us. We didn't like it.

I don't know if I will be brave enough to try to eat here again when I visit Baguio City again.





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento