NuffnangX

Lunes, Abril 15, 2013

Get Your BEST FOOD FORWARD! Go Virgin to Foodie Events Poclay!




Early morning, checking my emails and then something caught my eye...

"Best Food Forward 2013"

Just from the subject my eyes got widen and the clouds of foods started to pop out over my head.
Oh geez!

I started to crave and think about the foods that makes me drool. Sluuuuurp!

This is the first time that I've heard about this event, tsk tsk tsk! Poor me.
But people, it is now on it's 3rd year! And it is to be expected to be fun and food-filled event.

OK, check out your calendars and mark April 20 to 21, because this is the twin big days for FOODS!
Visit NBC Tent Bonifacio Global City opens from 10am to 8pm.

My fingers and eyes are busy browsing and.. got it!

"It not only nourishes but has the power to continue bringing kith and kin together, convert strangers into friends and at the same time, happily give newcomers an avenue to prove their worth in the bustling food industry" Isn't it fun?

I am now super excited about it.

And...they will be giving 5 tickets to 10 lucky foodies.

Ooooops! Most of my post are about the places I've visited and I have a few post about the foods I've tasted. Hmmm.... anyway, I just got a few post ^_^

But there's no harm in trying right?

OK, Virgin to Foodie Poclay, try it! Try it!

If I will be given a chance to bring 4 people with me to experience, see, smell, touch and taste the pouring foods on the said event I will tell it to the 4 people I know who are very excited to hear about food:

1. My Mama/bestfriend : she is super duper into good foods. I can imagine how her eyes will got widen when she heard the news and what more if she's there. Good foods right in front of her.

2. My Tita Laura : a super woman working for her kids. A frustrated entrepreneur ^_^. She just asked us (all my cousins and me) what is the good business to put up because she wanted to stay at home and leave her demanding boss. She's good in cooking and baking. And I know she'll be excited to know about this. This I know will going to help her.

3. My Cousin L.A. : she's a partner at work and during food trippings. You cannot tell with just her physical appearance but try her at the food table ^_^. She didn't blog but she is definitely a food lover

4. My Buddy Michelle : she's a best friend that started during our college days. Well you can tell that she loves food when you see her, trust me ^_^. Whenever we meet we will going to die if we will not eat. Her mom is good in cooking that's why her taste buds is good at tasting.

Thinking about the foods and the drinks makes me close my eyes and pray that they might hear my taste buds getting excited and give this Poclay a chance to experience this big event T_T


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento