NuffnangX

Linggo, Abril 28, 2013

Conquer a Mountain, Excited Much ;)




Oh my.... right now I'm having butterflies in my stomach.

I've got too many butterflies in there actually and they are so excited but my lips are giving a super wide smile.

I am super duper excited about our climb this holiday. May 1 is declared as National Labor Day here in the Philippines and it's so sad if I will just let this chance pass, right?

Sorry but I didn't pack up my things yet but tonight I will certainly do that.

I just post how excited I am right now. I cannot stop my fingers and the thoughts in my mind imagining how amazing it would be.

I already asked my friend what's the name of the mountain that we will conquer and I guess she didn't know it either. This is not her first time to climb up that mountain but didn't have the interest to know it's name, I guess. Hmmm...well I know it'll going to be fun for sure.

I already search for the mountains in Batangas so I know what to expect.

I'm doing my stretching while typing actually for me to be prepared for our mountain conquering ;)

I cannot wait to take pictures of it and tell the adventure to be unfold.

I'm sorry but all I have is my cellphone's camera and I hope this baby of mine will never fail to capture those moments and sceneries.

Guys...this will going to be super fun!

'Til next post ;)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento