NuffnangX

Lunes, Abril 8, 2013

Baguio City 2013: Wright Park and The Mansion

After our visit to the Botanical Garden last March 29, we headed to the Wright Park.
It was hot at that time but we decided to walk since there's no taxi available. All of them are filled with commuters.

Wright Park is actually near the Botanical Garden. I blame the idea of riding a taxi at the map that I have. It seems like it's far in the map but it's the other way around.

You have seen traffic jam in Manila? It's like we're in Manila at that time.
Ma, no signal? The road is not passable at that time, I think

I am surprised that they have Volante here, right across Wright Park:
It's beside Ketchup food Community:

At the back where I'm standing I could smell something foul. And when I turned I round.....
Horses and what I just smell is their poops.
The hot weather maybe added to the factor why it smells like that.

There are so many tourists at that time. It's understandable because it's holy week and people wanted to go to places like this to have a good time.

Well for us, we didn't enjoy the view and the smell. So led them to the looooong stairs going to the Mansion.


My youngest brother asked if it is the way up to the Grotto. And I smiled and said, "It's not, how much more if we will try that one".

And when I turned my back, I see my mother catching her breath
Sorry ma....
It's not advisable for someone who have a heart disease to try this.

Did you see so many people at the back? We just found out that it's not fun going here at this season.

We just have to enjoy the view for the good mood not to be spoil.



We reach the top at last.





It's not obvious that they get tired of climbing up the stairs

 OK, let's enjoy the view:

Did you see the fishes? 

And we reach The Mansion, where the President of the Philippines resides whenever he's in Baguio City.


 Photo of the Gate of the Mansion
 


I was sitting at the pavement and when I turned around...
My youngest brother is making funny faces at my back. ;)
I find it funny. But not all the time, depends on the mood actually.

All in all, we didn't enjoyed it that much. It's hot, and there's so many tourists. It's better to plan the trip during the lenten season.

But the idea that they have visited here finally made me happy.

After this our next destination is the Mines View.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento