NuffnangX

Lunes, Abril 1, 2013

Journey to the Happy Land: Baguio City (with George) ;)


March 28 and 29 is declared holiday in the Philippines in observance of the Maundy Thursday and Good Friday. (Why Good Friday anyway?)

Two weeks before, I already bought 3 tickets for me, my mother and my youngest brother.

And my George is so ready at that time.
So, who is this George anyway????


My George
He's a big help whenever my back felt bad at the office.


See how excited he is ;)

Our schedule is 11:00AM but we already arrived at 10:05AM.
Took early lunch and wait until the bus arrived.

Super crowded is the terminal at that time. And so many chance passengers are sitting hoping they could hop in



The bus came 10mins before the departure time.

11:15AM and off we go.... ^_^

Here are some of the photos that I took:



First stop, Angeles City around 2:00PM.
Second stop, Tarlac  City around 4:00PM.
Third stop, Sison, I'm not sure about the time...

Sobrang traffic... but after the long wait, rewarding.

And we arrived at Baguio city around 8:00PM.

Love to sea the lights, it looks like there are thousands of fireflies. Glittering  little stars on the mountain top. Super love....

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento