NuffnangX

Biyernes, Abril 5, 2013

Baguio City 2013: Botanical Garden

After the long walk at Burnham Park, I told them we have to buy our tickets first before visiting Botanical Garden.

Taxi is not a problem in Baguio City, they are everywhere ;)
After buying tickets, we asked the taxi driver to take us at Botanical Garden.
My eyes got wide when I saw PNKY Bread and Breakfast. I wanted to taste their food. If you search the must-eats at Baguio City you will definitely see this.
But...for us, we have limited time and we have to visit 2 more places.

I'm a bit surprised to find out that the entrance is not the same as before.

The entrance before (sorry I just get this from my album):

 

                                                                 Welcomed by paintings

And now:

 

I like the old entrance. Parang astig 'yung dating nung dating entrance. And you will be welcomed by paintings.

At dahil sa likas na ma-kwela ang kapatid ko, nakaisip s'yang mag-pose.
I took pictures of him while he pretend to be helping the stone men.

OK, great actor.
We found a headless statue:

OK, let's take a tour around Botanical Garden:

Make a wish on a wishing well...


They got new attraction:
 
 



Bulaga.....!

Machete???
Before:
 
Now:
                                         
I didn't see these before:
Xpider Man

 
 
I felt sad about the Huts when we saw. Here's what it looks like before (don't mind me posing ;)):

And here it is now:
 
 
I felt sad that they didn't maintain the huts. For me it's very attrative having this in the Botanical Garden. Not just for picture taking but for imagining how the tribe people live before.
 
Here's the wanna be mountaineer:
He really feel he's on the top of the world ;)

All in all, our visit to Botanical Garden is fun. They got the chance to see it in person and not only on the pictures in my album. I know my brother really enjoyed it. If only  I can share his naughty pictures together with the big statues, hehehe!

My mother also love our visit here. I saw her taking pictures of the flowers.

That is the most important part of the trip, to let them enjoy the beauty of Baguio City.
For them to know why I wanted to visit here again and again.

 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento