NuffnangX

Lunes, Abril 1, 2013

Baguio City: Ukay Capital?

As far as I know, Baguio City is known for the Ukay-Ukay.

Back when I was in college, I remember entering a 3floor building which is mall of Ukay-Ukay.

You could find ukay-ukay in so many parts of the city.

And during night time, have a look at Harrison road.













So, what can you say about it? Am I right?

Not only Filipinos are roaming around and buying low prices things. There are foreigners also.
I'm not sure if they just learn to buy second hand things here.

Because of so many things to choose from and it is so crowded, plus the tiring day my head aches.

I just sit under the big tree and wait 'til they got tired.

After they buy two sweaters, I asked them to go home because I cannot tolerate the headache.

So, if you are the type of person who loves ukay-ukay. At isa ka sa matyagang maghalukay at tumawad, this is your paradise. It's a must to go here in Baguio City. You'll going to love it ;)










Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento