NuffnangX

Huwebes, Hunyo 6, 2013

Poclay's Ultimate Summer Experience Opportunity to have GC from Native Shoes


Got the news from Girl Kuripot ( http://www.girl-kuripot.com/2013/06/blog-about-your-summer-experiece-win-native-shoes-philippines.html ) that Native Shoes will be giving away GC.

I was very excited upon knowing this. I know a light shoes will help me make every experience and every adventure fun.

I'm like a one-day old chick, that's how I can best describe myself ^_^

Not on how I look but in terms of finding what will make me happy and alive.

My life is so boring until I decided to come out of the shell and discover life during the New Year's Eve.

Summer of 2013 is what I could declare the "Great Summer of Poclay" for the following reasons:

My come back to Baguio City together with my Mama/bestfriend and the baby of our family ^_^
I love sharing the experience with them.... I will definitely going back to Baguio City but with the whole family.

I wanted to experience climbing up a mountain for a long time, and 2013 gave me the chance to make it possible.
See, I'm a playful  person really ;)
This cheap shoes helped me climb it up and down the mountain without the slips, I'm super thankful
and I feel successful

Summer of 2013 also gave me the opportunity to check one of the things I have on my bucket list, it's to dive ^_______^


And this year's summer experience is totally amazing.

All of these, except for the Baguio City trip is my first time, and it will not be erased in my memory.

These adventures make me feel alive and made me realize that it's fun to be alive.

And next year I  know that there are great adventures coming on my way and I will grab every opportunity to do that ^_____^

Yours,
Poclay





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento