NuffnangX

Miyerkules, Hunyo 26, 2013

Treasure Me...

Still my right heel is not in good condition.

Still hurts whenever I walk and put pressure on it and it's driving me crazy.

And I come to realization that... this "thing" is important to me but I didn't appreciate it before.



Before, walking is like racing for me. My mother used to call me Road Runner because I walk really really fast. She said I always like on a walkathon. I didn't mind walking 3kms everyday from our office which is located in gate 2 of Laguna Technopark going to gate 3 where public jeepneys are. And for these reasons she said I am abusing my feet and it's not good for my health. And I didn't give attention to my feet when they say "Hey, can we go on slowly or better take a rest for a minute?"

And it reminds me of the rabbit who always say "Fast as fast can be, you never catch me". I'm sorry I don't remember what's the name of that show.

Walking slowly makes me feel sleepy and I feel like I am lazy if I will walk like a in a slow motion.

And this is one of my problem now that my right heel is in pain.



I have a mountain biking schedule last Sunday and the doctor doesn't allow me, of course. I waited for so long for this.

And this makes me wanna cry....


My mother said, He let it happened so that I could learn how to walk proper and to take care of my self.

Doing adventurous things and going to places I wanted to visit is not possible as of now. And I am feeling bored.

Hoping for my right heel's soonest recovery... T_T






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento