NuffnangX

Huwebes, Hulyo 18, 2013

Time to Appreciate

I was surfing the net last Tuesday searching for Baguio City because I missed my happy place so  much, suddenly I saw a curly haired blogger.
 
My fingers type as if it has it's own mind, "natural curly hair". Click!
 
Then all the articles and bloggers who are curly haired appear before my eyes.
 
Reading their stories inspired me and even excite me, and made me realize, "Hey! Why not accept the fact that I have curly hair?"
 
Going to salon to rebond my hair costs thousand of Peso and you'll have to do it twice a year.
 
My first and definitely will be my last rebonding session done November 2011. I'm the type of a woman who doesn't bother myself much with regards to my personal appearance. And going to salon for me is like lifting big heavy rock. I'm not overreacting, this is just how I feel.
 
After reading articles and stories about curly haired women, I come to accept the fact and that there's nothing wrong being my hair curly. I just have to accept it and cherish it, and nourish my crowning glory.
 
I have learned that shampoo is harsh on curly hairs, they used conditioners to clean hair, sounds itchy?
 
There are some that does the every-other-day-shower thing, this one...I cannot do this.
 
And during my college days I always made it a joke that it's better not to comb my hair, then I found out that it's true. Combing hair is not advisable unless you'll going to comb your hair under flowing water from shower. Combing your curly hair when it's dry especially fine combs is a NO NO! It will break the curls and might be harsh on your curly hair strands.
 
Hmmmm...actually, yesterday I didn't use shampoo and today... ^_^
 
So my hair becomes from this:
 
to this:
 
See the curls?
 
I didn't use comb, I used my fingers to fix it.
I wish I have leave ins. I think wet curly hair is great.
 
This is the first day.
 
And the second day is this:
 
It's still wet so I decided to topknot my hair while it's still wet.



 
 
 
 
 
And this is the first time that I wore pink ;)
 
I can't wait for tomorrow....
 
I will be loving my curly hair ^_^

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento