NuffnangX

Martes, Hulyo 23, 2013

The Green in Me

There is something in me that I can't explain.

How I feel at peace and relaxed whenever I see trees, or flowers or grass. How I felt joy whenever I smell them.

And as my mother told me, to stop me from crying when I was a child she always let me see sky and trees, and she said it's very effective.

I found this at our backyard. I imagined it was a miniature forest.
 
Last Saturday I feel the sense of responsibility to clean our church.
I decided to check on the growing unwanted grasses outside since most of those who came to clean the church wanted to clean inside.
 
Spot these lovelies:
 

Can you tell what did I spot?
 
Ok I'll give you a better look:
 
These lovely mini flowers for me is so feminine, very delicate, sweet, adorable and I can compare it to a woman.
Besides these characteristics, I see it's toughness. No one takes care of it but it still manage to grow and be alive.
The power to keep itself alive is a big thing. In the middle of the forest of grass, competition on sucking nutrition from the ground and have the sun's energy but still it manage to stand stood still.
 
I adore it's loveliness and admire it's strength and courage to live.
 
For this reason, since it is not needed in the church's ground, I will give them a space in our little place.
 
I really enjoy the cleaning time.
 
I saw a small rose with a dramatic effect caused by the rain drop:
 
 
 
And these are what I have gathered:
 
 
These poor things are almost dying when I gone home. I get the pot from my dead plant and dig them in:
 
 
And since this pot is not enough I decided to dig some on the small container and on the ground where my mother have some plants.
 
And the next day, here's how they look like:
 
 
They are now full of life ^_^
 
I also took a photos of them yesterday:
 
I'm glad I have them... hopefully they could produce many little flowers ^_^
 
 
 
 
 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento