NuffnangX

Linggo, Marso 3, 2013

The Sun, The Sky and Me ;)


It's a lazy rainy afternoon yesterday...
It makes me go back to bed and sleep.
Most of the time I hate it. But there are reasons to smile whenever it rains.

 

I found these outside our house.
Ganda... 'di ba?
I'm sorry I'm not a good photographer and I didn't catch it's beauty.

 
 

It reminds me of the miniature gardens that I've seen posted on many blogs I've visited.

It's like a miniature forest for me.

Because of the rainy days they bloom and surprise my eyes by their beauty.

But I really love the sun....
I'm always beside the window and stare at the sky's beauty. It refreshes my polluted world.
I reminisce the summer days with the family and friends.

 
 


I caught the February 25th afternoon, that makes me remember those playful afternoons back when I was a child.

 
 
 

I hope our neighbor's roof was not in the scene ;)




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento