NuffnangX

Lunes, Marso 4, 2013

Bad Mood + Bad Day = Mall Trip


I really don't know what's happening to me now.
Mabilis akong mainis nitong mga nakaraan.

Badtrip ako sa office, inis sa workmates..
So I decided to go home early and then...I find myself riding on a jeepney going to Alabang.

I didn't feel really good and one thing caught my eyes:

Ang cute... Sorry I didn't catch how it actually sparkle whenever the wind blew them and throw the light coming from the bulb.

I take a closer shot:

Sorry, failed... If you could take a closer look at it you will find out that these are made from our junk food's plastic.
Artistic jeepney driver, right?

I decided to eat at Classic Savory. It is very near the comfort room so I choose to eat here.


I ordered B1, their Combo meal which includes of I don't remember.
Hinahanap ng taste buds ko ang cream of mushroom pero wala sila nito.
Ang alam ko lang, may manok, rice, pork at special turon at libreng tropical drink.

First to arrive at my table:


OK, pampa-chill-ax, take sip ;)

Secondly.....


'Di na masyadong mainit.
I love it when it's hot. Tipong mapapaso ang dila mo dahil sa init.


At heto na....
 


'Di ko talaga alam kung anong tawag dun sa pork.
May katigasan 'yung pork sa totoo lang.

'Yung chicken, masarap talaga. Juicy. At base sa kanilang ad, chicken ang pinagmamalaki nila.

At ang crispy special turon nila ;)

'Di ko lang alam bakit ang sawsawan na binigay nila ay ito:


I don't know the role of the vinegar in here...
So I decided to dip the effort-chewing pork and the juicy chicken to the gravy.

But the staffs are accommodating. And the manager....cutie (Hehehe!)

Hmmm....maybe I go back and try other dishes they serve.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento