NuffnangX

Martes, Agosto 13, 2013

My SD Card is Broken and so with My Heart

This is so heartbreaking for me.... T_T

When I tried to charge my android phone earlier and tried to connect USB, pop-up advise to reformat my SD card.
And this one freightened me... the idea of loosing all the pictures that I have, which I am planning to save while I'm charging my phone, gives me a creep and worried me alot.

I click "Cancel" and when I tried to connect it again..." SD CARD REMOVED. INSERT NEW ONE".

I've turned off my off, took out the battery, the SD card and the SIM card hoping it will work after I inserted them back to my phone.

But the thing is.. IT DOESN'T WORK.

I've read about the Dr. Web Light after typing the search engine that someone experienced the same problem.

But....I received an error message.

I cannot download the Anti Virus...

T_T

As much as I wanted to retrieve the pictures which I am planning to post, from the busy social activities, to the "miniture garden" project that I've done over the long weekend... I CAN'T...

Hopefully, tomorrow will give me a bright chance... hopefully....

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento