NuffnangX

Lunes, Hulyo 15, 2013

Someone Snatch Your Candies, Your Holidays :'(

Having a break from the stressful days at work is a great benefit for an employee.

I know, if not all, most of employees are craving for Holiday breaks.

Experts will agree if I say, it will help every employees to unwind and be motivated.

Talking about me, I'm really craving for Holiday breaks. Every month I'm checking on the red font number in the calendar, and that would mean, it's the most especial day of the month.

But....as I've heard the news while I was watching the news last week, D.O.L.E. is eyeing on new policy with regards to the holidays. Oh...no.....!

I just remembered this issue while I was browsing for fun and adventure experiences of Pinoy Travel Bloggers.

I browse the net to read on the article because what's clear for me is that my candies will be taken away from me once it is approved and signed.

I found the article from PHILSTAR:
http://www.philstar.com/headlines/2013/07/10/963690/dole-eyes-new-holiday-policies

Here's what caught my eye and starting to give me a teary eye:

"Labor Secretary Rosalinda Baldoz yesterday said the government is looking at the possibility of adopting working holidays and other recommendations benefiting both workers and employers."

"According to the labor chief, employers believe that the number of declared national and local holidays in the country is excessive and negatively affects business operations."

Does that mean we can only do adventurous things during the weekends? What if I only have one Rest Day?

I know the local holidays, like each locality has holidays, is just additional and they said it hinder operations. Hmmm...maybe this one can be taken away.

We have experienced the inconvenience of the local holiday. We didn't know that the date of our delivery is the date the City is established and we can't make delivery since there's noone to sign and approve our permit. That's one disadvantage, and for the employer, they have to pay employees who are working that day.

Hopefully...they will not take away those precious non-working holidays...

I hope they could come out for a better idea.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento